- Written by Maria
- Category: Fashion
- Hits: 88
What’s a waist trainer?
A waist trainer is a body shaping undergarment worn around the midsection in order to slim the waistline as an enhancement to fitness efforts. The garments accelerate sweating in the compressed section, such that you are only working out to sweat and burn calories there. Besides the higher burning of calories, waist trainers train your body to adopt a certain posture, as well as curves.
The flatters you get for your newfound and instant hourglass curve motivate you to continue with your slimming efforts and if the diet is right, you are sure to shift that fat permanently.
Are you cut out for waist training corsets/ girdles?
The fact is that is that just about anyone can use a waist trainer, as long as you don't have issues like injuries and strains. The undergarment you choose should be the right fit to ensure that you are comfortable as you work out, run or as you go about your day. It should also a comfortable material, such as the moisture wicking type, stretchy material and something you aren't likely to react to if you have sensitive skin.
In terms of image, a waist trainer gives you instant results. You immediately appear a couple of inches leaner and you are on your way to actually shed those inches of body fat.
How do you find your size-fit waist trainer?
Several people have been able to trim down their tummies, pooch and love handles by adopting a committed waist training routine augmented by the best waist trainer for tummy or weight loss.
How long to expect results?
The actual fact is that waist trainers give you instant curves and posture. That being said, if you are using the undies to supplement fitness training, your outcome will depend on factors such as your training intensity level, dedication, diet, and so on. You just need to keep pressing on and you will soon see a dramatic change in your physique.
Tips for best efficiency
The use of corsets, girdles, cinchers for waist training works best when they are incorporated in a wholesome healthy regimen. Here are some ideas to boost the gains and motivation.
- Finding a fitness buddy
- Keeping photos of your progress
- Taking a wholesome diet and enough water
- Adopting a committed fitness schedule
- Wearing your waist trainer all day long
Waist trainers also have a major influence on your dieting. With the undergarment on, you take smaller food portions because your stomach quickly feels full, thus trimming down your calorie intake. It is important to ensure that the decreased portion is countered by an increase in nutrient content.
- Written by Maria
- Category: Fashion
- Hits: 54
I am still in NYC, but i can only imagine what coachella was like this year. the sun’s rays were hot, the bands were oh-so-cool and the crowds were pressed together like homemade patchouli soap. This annual music fest in the California desert has become the place to see and be seen whether you’re a plebe or a celeb. so to honor this pseudo-hippie fest, I chose my fave beauty looks of the event, petite dress and strapless bra to recreate. Fluorescent wristband, feather head-piece and cup of “special” punch optional.
Zoe Kravitz AKA hippie rock royalty
- Wear the best strapless bra as it will let you accessorize with bodycons, shoulderless dresses, crop tops, bandeaus and so on.
- Use very little on the skin, just a lightweight tinted moisturized. Try Urban Decay’s Urban Defense Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30.
- With the pad of your ring finger, smudge the Deluxe Eyeshadow in Shaga cross the eyelid.
- Using the 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils in Graffiti, El Dorado and Lucky, draw stripes extending from the outer corner of the eye. leave it to one eye to make it look effortless.
- Apply two coats of Super curl Curling Mascarato the top and bottom lashes.
- Using your ring finger, tap on Afterglow Glide-On Cheek Tint in Quickie to the apples of the cheeks, blending up and out.
- Finish off with the 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Wicked. Fill in the whole lip and top with Rosebud Salve.
Diane Kruger AKA too effortless too perfect
- Using your fingertips, apply a light layer of Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15. start from the center of the face and blend outward.
- With your ring finger, tap on Illusion D’Ombre Longwear Luminous Eyeshadow in Emerveille across the lid and up to the brow.
- Coat your top and bottom lashes with Inimitable Mascara.
- Apply a very light dusting of Joues Contraste Powder Blush in Tumulte with a large powder brush.
- Dab on Rouge Coco Shine Hydrating Sheer Lipshine in Canotier straight from the tube and smoosh your lips together.
Santigold AKA the out-of-this-world artist we know as Santogold
- Get Santi’s skin by applying Make Up For Ever’s Face and Body Liquid Make up with a wet Beauty Blender sponge (don’t forget the eyelids) and set with the Duo Mat Powder Foundation and a kabuki brush.
- Boldly fill in the eyebrows with an Aqua Eyes Pencil. brush through with a clean mascara wand. use this same dark pencil to rim the waterline of your eye.
- With a stiff nylon brush, pack on Diamond Powder in Gold from the lashline to the brow bone.
- Using your kabuki brush, buff on the Powder Blush in Tangerine #18 to the apples of the cheeks.
- Glide on Super Lip Gloss in Beige #1.
Emma Watson AKA Hermoine Granger’s all growns-up
- Use your fingertips to apply a sheer layer of Burberry Beauty ‘Fresh Glow’ Luminous Fluid Base from the center of the face out towards the jawline and up towards the hairline.
- With a soft blending brush, apply the Sheer Eye shadow in Trenchfrom the lashline though the crease.
- Apply a soft layer of the ‘Effortless Mascara’ Volumising Enhancer in Midnight Brown to your top and bottom lashes.
- With a large powder brush, blend in ‘Light Glow’ Natural Blush in Blossom to the apples of your cheeks.
- Complete the look with ‘Lip Cover’ Soft Satin Lipstick in #16 Claret. Blot with a tissue for a slightly matte look .
Rihanna AKA the bad bitch
- Perfect the skin with Giorgio Armani’s Lasting Silk UV Compact and a large powder brush.
- Fill in the brows with the Eyebrow Defining Pencil and brush through with the wand on the opposite end.
- Softly contour the eye with a shading brush and the Eyes to Kill Palette in Steel Black palette (use the brown shade.) use the Maestro Mascara in black on the upper and lower lashes.
- With your same large powder brush, contour the cheeks with the Sheer Bronzer in Brown Sand. suck in your cheeks and fill in the hollow, blending up and out toward the hairline.
- Using a lip brush, apply a layer of Rouge d’Armani Lipstick in #400. blot with a tissue and apply another layer of lipstick.
Page 2 of 2